(From fr. ant. bank, and germ. *banki).
1. m. A sitting place, with or without a backrest, in which many people can sit.
2. m. A thick squared log that serves as a table for carpenters, locksmiths, farriers and other artisans.
3. m. A bed.
4. m. The slope of land adjoining a body of water, especially adjoining a river, lake, or channel.
5. m. A group of fish.
6. m. A public credit institution constituted by a society of stocks and shares.
7. m. A stored supply of human material or tissues for future use by other individuals, such as a blood bank, bone bank, eye bank, or skin bank.
EL BANCO SONORO is a platform promoting a multidisciplinary collaboration and research of different contexts of sound. EL BANCO isn’t just a net label. EL BANCO is a support space, a database, a storage system, a public house, a space in time, and above all, a community.